Friday, April 2, 2010

Signs of spring

So tell me, just how is one supposed to work with all of this going on outside? It's been taking my very best focusing skills to get just a little done.

I've also been on a major decluttering kick...I'm pretty sure there's something in the air that demands it. Six stuffed garbage bags and five very large pieces of brightly colored plastic (several with wheels) are outta here. What a feeling that is.

And we couldn't wait one second longer to decorate our eggs that happen to fit right in with the vibrant landscape. We're so happy to have our spring back. I'll be returning soon with cookies to properly celebrate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling about how hard it has been to keep your focus with the weather we've been having. I've been trying to finish a few pieces up in my basement studio but kept getting lured outside by the sunshine. Today has been much more productive...but I can't wait for this rain to end and to get back outside!