Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just how do you do it?!


The long interval between entries over here can only mean one thing. Actually, it can mean many things, but in this case it's a combination of me sneaking out of town for a few days and then coming back and becoming completely overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with looming deadlines, kid activities and the general keeping-of-the-house in some sort of liveable state. I'm doing everything possible to keep up including working further into the night than I like (all the way through American Idol, the evening news and then some.)

Which brings me to my point today at the risk of sounding cheesy...I think you are amazing. I really do. Whether it's being able to see over the top of your inbox, taking a walk, making dinner or updating one of the blogs I love to read: I am WOWed. No matter what you have going on behind the curtain, you look pretty great from where I'm sitting. And just in case you ever thought for one second that it might be, It's not all fancy cupcakes and sparkley glitter over here. I'm one step away from the 'pile of laundry' blog post. Now back to more of that looming work I'm talking about, that I really can't talk about, but hope I can talk about soon.

4 comments:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

whoo-okay so it is not just me! welcome back my friend...

Angie: said...

Hi. Well, thanks so much for writing this last entry! It was indeed an inspiration and a huge encouragement! Even though I only know you from finding your blog through the Cloth Paper Scissors magazine, I find I have been refreshed reading this entry! You too are an inspiration to many!

Anke Martin said...

Hi June! Thank you! I needed that this morning. I feel kind of blocked this morning due to trying to make everything somehow possible at the same time.....sigh......Thank you again!!!!!

Smiles, Anke ;)

Anonymous said...

It's a rainy day here in Loveland, OH and my home-from-spring break daughter and her friends have taken over my "studio" space...so finding inspiration today to do anything more than snooze has been hard. Thanks for positive words!