Tuesday, May 27, 2008

sweetening Tuesday

Waking up is hard to do especially after a gorgeous three day weekend. I made homemade cinnamon rolls this morning to ease the pain. We had a taste of summer over the past three days with bike rides, picnics, tennis and some time spent at the pool. Who wants to go back to school/work after that? My older kids have two more weeks before they are officially out for the summer. They are soooo done. Watching them trudge off to school in the bright almost summer sunlight with heavy backpacks and even heavier spirits is a pitiful sight. And I'm ready too. My office/studio space will be moving up a floor in our home in the weeks to come. After nine years of working in the basement I've decided I need some of that sunlight too. Before and afters will be coming soon.

No comments: