Friday, June 26, 2009

No charge Color Splash

If you haven't heard the news, Glidden is giving away a free quart of paint in your choice of color until July 2! But be quick as it's a while-supplies-last offer. I could have stared at those choices all day, but I knew exactly what I wanted. On my long list of summer things to do is to paint an accent wall in our master bedroom. Just about this shade a.k.a. my choice...


I can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me that I can take the plunge without spending a cent or worse yet standing in line at the paint counter. Who among us doesn't have a quart-of-paint-kinda-project on the list?! And PROMISE me you won't request anything in the white, cream or taupe color palettes. No worries, it's free color!

1 comment:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

Darn! That's what I get for getting behind on reading my FAV blogs-missing great hook ups like this!