Tuesday, February 17, 2009

They're back


It's that time of the year. Those familiar rainbow colored boxes are making an appearance. We have a salesperson in our house so we had to purchase a few...maybe more than a few...boxes. Justifiably, it's all for a good cause.

All five family members got to order one box in their favorite flavor. I've made it clear that choice doesn't mean ownership, but apparently this kid isn't taking any chances...and I know where she's coming from. Once those boxes get opened you have to be really quick. Like lightening quick. Poor turtles are stuck with crumbs around here. Hopefully you've received your order or it's on the way. I'd offer you some of ours, but we're down to a box or two with threatening notes attached. You wouldn't want that.

I remember my cookie selling days when a box would set you back a whole $1.25. While the price has changed to $3.00 a box, my favorite flavor has stayed the same. I'm a true thin minter through and through Especially thin mints slightly frozen. How about you?

4 comments:

MB Shaw said...

Oh yum, I have ordered mine, but they aren't in yet. Love Savannahs and also Trefoils and of course Thin Mints......a friend of mine thinks that 1 serving of Thin Mints means 1 sleeve, lol.

June Pfaff Daley said...

i chose to believe in the 1 sleeve=1 serving too. don't tell my thighs...

Anonymous said...

Thin mints to me are like crack to a junkie. I can't even have them in the house! One bite and the box is gone. I order the Samoas for my family because I don't like coconut : )

Susan Hines-Brigger said...

OMG, Peanut Butter Patties are my Achilles' heel. And there are so few in a box that it's not difficult to scarf down the entire box before you realize it.