Monday, December 28, 2009

my first Christmas

errr...hi there.
I've been asked to drop in and let you know that all is well. This is my first December. They told me that things would be chaotic, but I had no idea. Makes me want to hide under a bed if I wasn't so curious. Paper and lights and people and shiny things and food...
Speaking of which, I used my big eyes and best manners to get a taste of that ham. delicious. Then somebody (one of the short ones) spilled a whole cup of chocolate milk that nobody but me noticed ;> )
And just when I thought things had mellowed out one of them had a birthday. More paper, more people, more noise, more food. Anyway, I'm here to pass on wishes for a warm, wonderful holiday season. She said she'll be back soon (hopefully...I'm not so fond of typing.)
I need to go now and find a quiet spot for a long, cozy nap.
XXOOXX Penny

2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, what a cutie! I would have spilled the milk too. =) I love this post!

Jan L. said...

Hah! Hah! How did you get Penny to sit still so you could take a picture? My one year old kitty is constantly in motion and I can never get her to be as well-behaved as Penny. Can I borrow Penny to teach my kitty some lessons on proper behaviour?

I just found your blog and can't wait to browse through it. I am glad to see you have a new kitty to keep your family company. I've seen your art in CPS and maybe other magazines?