Thursday, September 20, 2007

cough, cough

ugh. I'm sick and cranky and feeling sorry for myself. And I'm mad at Airborne. Does this stuff work? Apparently not. Or maybe I didn't take it in time when I felt the bug coming on. Or maybe I didn't take enough or maybe I would be even sicker if I hadn't taken it. Which leads me to the question, how do you know if Airborne really works? I've taken it before and it seemed to help make me less sick, but perhaps that particular sick bug wouldn't have been too bad even without the pricey--cough--Airborne. I want to believe, I really do. I'm sure the school teacher that created it had my very best interests at heart and with the kids back in germ central a.k.a. school I need immunity (and just how cute is that packaging?!) Regardless, now I'm officially sick with a very nasty cold and cough.

As I look inside my medicine cabinet, I'm wondering what is going to help without putting me into a nonfunctional sleep coma. Not that that doesn't sound appealing at the moment, but I have a two-year-old I'm responsible for so sleep coma is not an option.

Alright I've medicated. Now I'm going to try to talk Nora into a morning of uninterrupted cartoons in bed. Thank goodness for television. Now there's an invention you can count on.

No comments: